THE GOD OF EPIC EVENTS
God has shown me that there are going to be events that He will use to remind humanity that His is God our Creator, through his people.
For example in the bible there are time periods that God would use too reveal himself through epic events, such as Creation, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Sodom and Gomorrah and so on, as I said, to reveal and remind humanity that He is the one and only God through Jesus Christ.
We are the sounding trumpets of his voice, his image and likeness announcing His presence and his works through signs and wonders, through ministry and crusades where He is able to move in His power and glory!
In these last days he is going to bring out major events not only spiritually but evidence of material things, in which he will put in the protective hands of his people who will give him all the glory. Many of God's people don't realize that He is going to move in a major way of events to bring full restoration in all areas of their lives in which everyone around them will also see and share in the experience of the sovereignty of His Grace, Love and Deliverance; they will receive just because of the showering of His blessings over flowing out of us onto those around us who will experience and see the evidence of His glory through us.
There will be an economic restoration of epic events for his people and through the hands of his people nations will be blessed that it will be evident that when the blessings are in the hands of his people and Glory is given to him through praise and honor given to him, all will see that their lands are blessed and restored only come from Him and the Glory of Christ is revealed through repentance and Salvation.
Take hold of these verses from Isaiah 58:1-2, 8-12 (Amplified bible version)
1) Cry aloud, spare not, Lift up your voice like a trumpet and declare to My people their transgression and to the house of Jacob their sins!
2) Yet they seek, inquire for, and require of Me daily and delight externally to know My ways, as [if they were in reality] a nation that did righteousness and forsook not the ordinance of their God. They ask of Me righteous judgments, they delight to draw near to God in visible ways.
8) Then shall your light break forth like the morning, and your healing (your restoration and the power of a new life) shall spring forth speedily; your righteousness (your rightness, your justice, and your right relationship with God)
shall go before you [conducting you to peace and prosperity], and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
9) Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and He will say, Here I am. If you take away from your midst yokes of oppression [Wherever you find them], the finger pointed in scorn [toward the oppressed or the godly], and every form of false, harsh, unjust, and wicked speaking,
10) And if you pour out that with which you sustain your own life for the hungry and satisfy the need of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in darkness, and your obscurity and gloom become like the noonday.
11) And the Lord shall guide you continually and satisfy you in drought and in dry places and make strong your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose waters fail not.
12) And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of [buildings that have laid waste for] many generations; and you shall be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.
This is the Word of the Lord, much love in Christ.
Evangelist Joel Torres