GOD's WORD, THE POWER OF DELIVERANCE / PART 2
Well here is the template that I promised; it took a little time to post it I really wanted you to review the things I said and had written in Part 1. Be sure to make a copy of the do’s and don’ts in Part 1 along with the copy of the template especially if you’ve never entered in this type of ministry before. These are merely guidelines to help you along your journey in the deliverance ministry so you have a biblical and orderly process.
One of the first things I want to mention before getting into what’s in the template is that when your ministering to individuals that you take your time going over the verses with them, don’t be anxious about anything remember what I said, the word is the only thing that will set them free. Don’t be so serious when presenting God’s word; be joyful and excited about what God is going to do for them and the promises of deliverance to benefit them for a lifetime. The attitude that you present is what’s going to set the tone of the environment it’s important because, first of all you want them to feel comfortable and relaxed they’re already going to be anxious as to how all this is going to turn out.
Pray to the Holy Spirit to give you decrement and prophetic utterance in reveling anything hidden and for the type of spirit that has attached themselves to the individual, pray to break the chains of bondage over them. Ok, so let’s get to the template, now there are a few places in the template that I have in red and in those areas it shows the chapter and verse but not the scripture l did that on purpose so that the bible gets used in the ministering process reading scripture out loud to them. It’s always good to do that, so that it makes a better impact to those you’re ministering to as well for the purpose that the enemy sees’s that you’re armed with the sword of the Spirit.
Remember as I had mentioned in Part 1 when arriving at the home or place, properly introduce yourself and the team. Then speak out to the demon and dark forces to be still not to disturb you when ministering to those in need, it will be very quiet and still so don’t worry that you’re not experiencing some kind of paranormal activity etc. Most likely even if you had said nothing at all to the enemy he would be very still to give the illusion that nothing is going on. Now let me also mention that there are going to be different approaches when casting out demons from a dwelling and over an individual, there are going to be the ones that cause disturbances in the home and then there are unclean spirits (demons) that may have attached themselves to the individuals. After you have cleared out and cleansed the home, then proceed to pray over the individuals at the end of your walk through of the home (be sure to anoint them with oil if you haven’t already). The reason being is so that there is nothing in the home that can interfere with the prayer session. Also be aware when it comes to an individual or individuals it may seem that everything is ok with them and everything seems normal. A stubborn spirit (s) will be very still as though nothing’s wrong and try to go unnoticed being very still, so command any unclean spirit or stubborn spirits to loosen their hold over them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It may not be a bad idea to put the bible up against their chest or upon their head when praying over them, as a symbolic spiritual sword of the word of God actively breaking the bondage and strongholds of the enemy.
Under the subtitle “Justification” on the first page at the bottom in Red bold letters (in the template) you’ll see “Prayer of Salvation” this is where you lead the individuals in a prayer of Salvation before going on into the next section “Spiritual Blessings Of Christ”, (the benefits entitled to them as believers in Christ through Redemption). Take the time to allow God through the Holy Spirit to give you the knowledge as to explaining each verse in all the categories of this template so that everything that you say is inspired by the Holy Spirit coming from the heart in which you speak it from. As I said take your time going through the word of God with them, this begins to shake up the atmosphere of the enemy and loosens his grip and brings in the power of the kingdom of God.
2Cor 5: 17-20 / (Born again)
17) Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
18) All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation
19) That God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.
20) We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us, on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God!
21) God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
2Cor 2: (Portion of scripture)
2) Now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation (deliverance)
“Through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ that He shed on Calvary we have been given the gift of Reconciliation and have been justified by grace that we are saved”!
Romans 4:25 / 5:1-2
25) He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification
Chapter 5:1-2, 18
1) Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2) Through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
18) Consequently, just as the result of one trespass was condemnation for all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life for all men.
“Prayer of Salvation”
SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS OF CHRIST:
READ Ephesians whole chapter 1
VERSE 7 (Amplified) > In Him we have redemption (deliverance and Salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our offenses (shortcomings and trespasses), in accordance with the riches and generosity of His gracious favor
2 Corinthians 1:21
21) Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come
READ Ephesians Chapter 2:8,14 (Destroying the barrier of hostility)
GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU!
11) For I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord,” plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!
PROTECTION, KEYS TO THE KINGDOM, FULL ARMOR OF GOD
19) I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loose in heaven!
“If God is for us, who can be against us”!
“We are more than conquers through him who loved us”!
“No weapon forge against us shall not prosper”
2 Timothy 1:7
7) “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
READ Ephesians 6:19 (Armor of God)
Pray the full armor of God over the person or couple
Cleansing a Home
Occult books, Ouija boards, crystal balls, new age paintings, Dream Catchers, porn, Satanic symbols, occult rings, skulls, frogs , owls, items used for deviation, etc.
· Pray over a class of water, and ask the Lord the class of water represent the blood of Jesus Christ.
· Sprinkle the water in each room, bathrooms and closets as well as the garage etc.
· If they have pets sprinkle water on them and pray protection over them and areas they sleep in.
· Pray around the property of the home and do the same with the Holy water and release Angels to stand guard 24/7 around the property line of the home allowing noting unholy to cross over.
Command the demons and unclean spirits to leave the home and property in “Jesus Name”
Dedicate each room to the Lord, loosen all spiritual blessing of the Kingdom upon the room, and declare each place as now, Holy Ground!
May God use you to heal and deliver many that are under these types of demonic attacks, may God's face shine upon you and may His favor and Grace abound upon you. As always thank you for reading my blogs I hope they are a blessing and a help to you. Next I'm working on my ministry broadcasting network program in which I hope to be addressing you by video and broadcasting soon on various TV internet channels.
So until then I'll be working hard in the next coming weeks to having that up and running, mean while I'll try to post something during that time.
For now God bless and thank you.
Evangelist Joel Torres